New price for 2015: $140 per 50-minute session
There is a confusing array of insurance arrangements. I do not work with insurance companies in order to keep you in charge of your therapy process. However, some of my clients prefer to submit a bill with relevant information to their carrier independently, accepting responsibility themselves for any outcomes of the insurance claim. Others have preferred to use HSAs or FSAs.
Whatever your situation, the first thing you should do is check with your insurance carrier. Check your coverage carefully and find the answers to the following questions:
- Do I have mental health benefits?
- What is my deductible and has it been met?
- How many sessions per calendar year does my plan cover?
- How much do you pay for an out-of-net provider?
- Is there a limitation on how much you will pay per session?
- Is primary care physician approval required?
- Do I have the abiity to set up an HSA or FSA?
- Do I prefer to keep decisions about my therapy in my own hands?
- Do I value the highest level of confidentiality possible?
Cash or check accepted for payment.
Some clients request an itemized summary of sessions to submit for reimbursement, where allowed as out of network, HSA, or FSA.
If you do not show up for your scheduled appointment, and you have not notified me at least 48 hours in advance to reschedule your appointment within the same week, you will be required to pay the full cost of the session.
Questions? Please contact me for further information.